The Kansas City, Kan., Fire Department treated a 19-month-old for smoke inhalation after the child inhaled smoke from a smoke bomb.
The child received treatment at the home, but was not transported to a hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.
In other fireworks news, the KCKFD also had to put out a grass-fire Tuesday night that caused $300 worth of damage to a fence in the area.
Those were the only two fireworks incidents reported to the KCKFD Tuesday night.
Details about both incidents were limited.