Pitch Black, presented by Aristocrat Motors and Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City, will welcome fans alongside Sporting Kansas City players and coaches for a night of drinks, dining and live entertainment on the field at Sporting Park from 7-11 p.m. CT on Oct. 19.
Tickets are available for $100 with proceeds benefiting The Victory Project in its mission to help kids in Kansas City who have cancer. Visit SportingKC.com/PitchBlack to secure your seat and/or for additional information.
Sporting Kansas City will recognize eight award winners in 2013 in the following categories:
- Newcomer of the Year, presented by UMB Bank (voting now open)
- Offensive Player of the Year, presented by Providence Medical Center (voting begins Thursday)
- Defensive Player of the Year, presented by Ivy Funds (voting begins Thursday)
- Goal of the Year, presented by Power Partners (voting begins Friday)
- Most Valuable Player, presented by Aristocrat Motors and Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City (voting begins Friday)
- Golden Boot, presented by US Bank (top goal scorer)
- Humanitarian of the Year (chosen by club)
- Bob Gansler Award (Outstanding Academy Player), presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City (chosen by club)