Sporting Kansas City's nominees eligible for selection are:
- GK Eric Kronberg - Best goals against average (1.00) among goalkeepers with a minimum of five games played and leads all MLS goalkeepers with five shutouts
- DEF Matt Besler - Two-time All-Star (2011, 2013) became team captain and earned a spot on the U.S. Men's National Team roster for the 2014 World Cup
- DEF Aurelien Collin - Two-time MLS All-Star (2012, 2013) leads MLS defenders with two goals and anchors the second best defensive team in MLS
- DEF Seth Sinovic - Leawood, Kansas native has contributed to five shutouts, most of any player this season, and leads all Sporting KC defenders in minutes played
- MF Benny Feilhaber - In MLS, Feilhaber is 2nd in fouls suffered (37), 3rd in duels won (95) and 6th in successful passes (647); 2nd on team in assists (3)
- MF Oriol Rosell - Broke MLS records, kept by Opta since 2011, for successful passes (160) and touches (174) in a match in 3-0 win at Montreal
- MF Graham Zusi - Two-time MLS All-Star (2012, 2013) leads team with four assists and has recorded the second most successful crosses/corners in MLS (30)
- FWD Dom Dwyer - Second in MLS with 10 goals and 46 shots while ranking first among all players in game-winning goals (3) and multi-goal games (3)
The 11th player - a forward - will be determined by the AT&T/EA SPORTS™ "More than a Vote" Challenge.
Fans have the opportunity to vote one forward into the 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Game by scoring goals in EA SPORTS FIFA 14 on the Xbox One, PlayStation®4, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The forward with the most votes - one goal equals one vote - on July 11 will occupy the final forward spot on the All-Star Fan XI.
The 2014 MLS All-Star Game will be held Aug. 6 in Portland, Oregon featuring the MLS All-Stars against Germany's Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich. The marquee match will air live on ESPN2 and UniMas from Providence Park.
A total of 32 All-Stars are named each year, per the collective bargaining agreement. Media, fans, players, the All-Star coach and MLS Commissioner Don Garber all contribute in the All-Star selection process.
2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Game Voting Timeline
May 28: Fan voting begins
July 2-6: Fan voting - Twitter Window
July 11: Fan voting closes
July 16: Fan XI unveiled
July 19 or 21: Game day roster and Commissioner's picks announced
Aug. 6: Final list of 32 All-Stars (4 goalkeepers, 8 defenders, 13 midfielders and 7 forwards) announced