Rahmann Easley, 35, Kansas City, Kan., pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy.
In his plea, he admitted that he was a member of a drug trafficking organization headed by co-defendant Gregory Moore that operated in the Kansas City metropolitan area from 2006 through 2012.
Easley and his brother, co-defendant Charles Easley, purchased cocaine from Moore. On March 27, 2012, a search of Easley’s car turned up 29.5 grams of cocaine, 24.6 grams of crack and 31.5 grams of marijuana.
Easley agreed to a money judgment against him of more than $1.6 million, which represents the proceeds of the crime.
Co-defendants who have been sentenced include:
- Damian Mays: 220 months.
- Frank Sharron Piper, III, 24, Kansas City, Kan.: 135 months.
- Charles Easley, 38, Kansas City, Kan.: 121 months.
- Christopher Holliday, 26: 114 months.
- Brenton Bassett, 38, Kansas City, Kan.: 84 months.
- Michael D. Davis, 33, Kansas City, Kan., 40 months.
- Johnie Mitchell, 60, Kansas City, Kan.: 35 months.
- Oudre Durham, 40, Kansas City, Kan.: 30 months.