All day parts are available at more than 250 locations across the Kansas City metropolitan area between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm.
Applicants must be able to stand for extended periods of time and endure weather extremes.
“Many of our paid bell ringers are people trying to make ends meet in a tough economy, but they also want to do something that makes them feel like they are making a difference,” said Major Evie Diaz, divisional commander of The Salvation Army in Kansas City. “Their work will help us provide food, clothing and shelter to people in need in their own community throughout the year and during the Christmas season.”
For more information or to apply, contact your local Salvation Army Community Center:
- 6111 East 129th St., Grandview, MO – 816-966-8300
- 14700 East Truman Rd., Independence, MO – 816-252-3200
- 6723 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS – 913-232-5400
- 420 East Santa Fe, Olathe, KS – 913-782-3640
- 3013 East 9th St., Kansas City, MO – 816-483-8484
- 6618 East Truman Rd., Kansas City, MO - 816-241-6485
- 5306 N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO – 816-452-5663
- 500 West 39th St., Kansas City, MO – 816-753-6040
Sign up at www.ringkc.comto get your choice of dates and times. There is a two-hour minimum for each bell ringing shift.