By NICK SLOAN
KANSAS CITY, KAN. ---- The Kansas City, Kan., Fire Department is investigating a fire that happened on Sunday morning.
The fire was reported shortly after 4 a.m. on Sunday morning. It happened at 1619 N. 38th Street.
The Kansas City, Kan., Fire Department says that it's possible the fire was caused by an electrical error.
No one was injured in the fire.
"Crews on the scene within five minutes reported fire coming from the attic of a one- story, wood-framed, residential structure," said Craig Duke, Battalion Chief of the Kansas City, Kan., Fire Department. "Crews were informed that all occupants had self- evacuated. Primary search confirmed all occupants out of the structure."
The fire caused $20,000 worth of property damage and about $5,000 worth of contents inside the home were destroyed.