KANSAS CITY, KAN. ------ Looking for a job? Then mark your calendars for the 2015 Workplace-Kansas City Job Fair at Kansas City Kansas Community College.
The fair is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 15 in the KCKCC Field House, 7250 State Ave. The fair opens at 9 a.m. for military veterans. The event is free and open to the public.
The list of employers includes:
· Advanta Clean
· Alenco Inc.
· All Team Staffing
· AT-Tech Staffing
· Argosy Casino
· Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
· Burns & McDonnell
· C&C Group
· Country Club Bank
· Economic Opportunity Foundation, Inc.
· FedEx Ground
· Gear for Sports
· Great Wolf Lodge
· Hollywood Casino
· Integrity Home Care
· Kansas City Board of Public Utilities (BPU)
· Keller Williams Realty
· Diamond Partners Inc.
· Landry’s T-Rex Café
· Long Motor Corporation
· Marriott Overland Park
· Mutual of Omaha
· North Kansas City Hospital
· Pipefitters Training Center
· Providence Medical Center/St. John Hospital
· PSI USA
· Sam’s Club
· Sheraton & Westin Kansas City @ Crown Center
· Swope Health Services
· The Forum at Overland Park
· The University of Kansas Hospital
· Truman Medical Center
· Woodley Building Maintenance
· Workforce Partnership / Mobile Unit
· WYCO Unified Govt.
· WYCO Unified Government – Police Department
· WYCO Unified Government – Fire Department
Participants should dress professionally and have resumes on hand to give to potential employers. In addition, they will have the opportunity to visit with all of the area companies attending as well as fill out job applications. The job fair is sponsored by Workforce, Career & Entrepreneurship Center at KCKCC.
For more information on the Job Fair, call 913-288-7644.