Kansas Department of Transportation
All Renner Boulevard and K-10 interchange ramps and all lanes of Renner Boulevard under K-10 are CLOSED for reconstruction work and are scheduled to reopen to all traffic as follows, weather permitting:
- Renner Boulevard to eastbound K-10 ramp opened at 7:45 p.m. on Friday, August 14 – NOW OPEN!
- Eastbound K-10 ramp to Renner Boulevard ramp opened at 12:20 a.m. on Tuesday, August 18! – NOW OPEN!
- Renner Boulevard to northbound I-435 ramp scheduled to reopen on Friday, August 21, weather permitting Monday, August 17
- All lanes of Renner Boulevard at K-10 scheduled to reopen on Saturday, September 5
- Westbound K-10 to Renner Boulevard and Renner Boulevard to westbound K-10 ramps scheduled to reopen on Saturday, September 5
Updated daily traffic information for the #jocogateway interchange project can be viewed at www.jocogateway.com and for the entire Kansas City Metro Area at www.ksdot.org/kcmetro/laneclose.asp.
The Kansas Department of Transportation urges all motorists to be alert, obey the warning signs, and “Give ‘Em a Brake!” when approaching and driving through the project work zone.
The overall #jocogateway project is scheduled to be completed in late December 2016. (KDOT Project #435-46 KA-1002-06).