District One — Northeast
- Douglas - 10‑23 K‑8392‑06 - K‑10 Connection, from south U.S. 59/K‑10 junction east to K‑10, South Lawrence Trafficway (SLT), seeding, sodding, 6.0 miles, Advanced Erosion Solutions, LLC, Olathe, Ks, $542,222.38.
- Johnson - 35‑46 KA‑4183‑01 - I‑35, U.S. 56, U.S. 69, U.S. 169, K‑7 and K‑10, pavement marking, 18.2 miles, Twin Traffic Marking Corporation, Kansas City, Ks, $1,169,637.75.
- Leavenworth - 73‑52 KA-4175‑01 - U.S. 73, Leavenworth/Wyandotte county line north to Gilman Road, pavement marking, 1.9 miles, STF, LLC DBA Traffic Control Company, Valley Park, Mo, $97,832.54.
- Wyandotte - 635‑105 KA‑4105‑01 - Five high mast light towers on I‑635 at the I‑635/K‑5 interchange, lighting, 0.0 mile, Total Electric Contractors Inc., Edwardsville, Ks, $184,443.20.
- Wyandotte - 73‑105 KA‑4174‑01 - U.S. 73, 2,155 feet south of Parallel Parkway, north to Wyandotte County line, pavement marking, 5.8 miles, STF, LLC DBA Traffic Control Company, Valley Park, Mo, $235,715.18.
District Two — North Central
- Clay - 14 C‑4690‑01 - Various major collectors, signing, 252.0 miles, SIGN UP LTD DBA Haren's Trees/Critters, Webster City, Ia, $142,778.99.
- Ellsworth - 141‑27 KA‑4178‑01 - Bridge #052 on K‑141, 1.5 miles north of the K‑141/K‑4 junction, guard fence, 0.0 mile, Reece Construction Company Inc., Scandia, Ks, $164,415.20.
- Geary - 18‑31 KA‑4008‑01 - Bridge #022 on K-18, located at the junction of I‑70/K‑18, bridge repair, B & B Bridge Company Llc, St Paul, Ks, $83,799.00.
- McPherson - 59 C‑4680‑01 - All major collectors south of U.S. 56 and west of RS305 excluding RS443, signing, 74.0 miles, Sign Up LTD DBA Haren's Trees/Critters, Webster City, Ia, $103,982.00.
- Morris - 177‑64 KA‑3153‑02 - Bridge #023 (Munker's Creek) on K-177, located 6.91 miles south of the Morris/Wabaunsee county line, bridge repair, Bridges Inc., Newton, Ks, $233,171.75.
- Saline - 70‑85 KA‑4184‑01- Eastbound I‑70 over K&O Railroad, 8 miles west of I‑70/I‑135 junction, slide repair, 0.5 mile, Leavenworth Excavating & Equipment Company Inc. And Affiliate, Leavenworth, KS, $151,432.08.
- Statewide - 106 KA‑4185‑01 - Various locations in District Two in Dickinson, Morris, Geary and Ellsworth counties, milling, Dustrol Inc., Towanda, Ks, $9,352.00.
District Three — Northwest
- Norton - 36-69 KA‑4193-01 - U.S. 36, from the east city limits of Norton east to 0.14 mile east of the east junction of U.S. 36/K-383, conventional seal, 5.3 miles, Heft And Sons LLC, Greensburg, Ks, $184,593.60.
- Statewide - 25‑106 KA‑4194‑01 - K-25: from the east junction of K-25/U.S. 40 north to the Logan/Thomas county line; from the Thomas/Logan county line, north to the south city limits of Colby; conventional seal, 17.8 miles, Heft And Sons LLC, Greensburg, Ks, $401,655.90.
- Thomas - 70-97 KA‑4191-01 - I-70, from east of the I-70/County Road K interchange southeast to the Thomas/Logan county line, milling and overlay, 11.9 miles, APAC Kansas Inc. Shears Division, Hutchinson, Ks, $5,197,844.15.
District Four — Southeast
- Bourbon - 69‑6 KA‑4190‑01 - Bridge #009 (U.S. 69 over U.S. 54) located at the south junction of U.S. 69/U.S. 54, bridge repair, B & B Bridge Company LLC, St Paul, Ks, $48,959.75.
- Franklin - 35‑30 KA‑4157‑01 - I-35, beginning at the north side of the Eisenhower Interchange, north to the Franklin/Miami county line, pavement marking, 17.1 miles, STF, LLC DBA Traffic Control Company, Valley Park, Mo, $558,749.91.
- Miami - 35‑61 KA‑4158‑01 - I-35, from the Miami/Franklin county line to Miami/Johnson county line, pavement marking, 2.8 miles, STF, LLC DBA Traffic Control Company, Valley Park, Mo, $67,212.00.
- Miami - 61 KA‑4179‑01 - Two locations in the county, milling, Bettis Asphalt & Construction Inc., Topeka, Ks, $4,558.00.
- Neosho - 67 C‑4692‑01 - 160th Road, U.S. 59 to Elk Road, signing, 11.0 miles, B & B Bridge Company LLC, St. Paul, Ks, $21,693.00.
District Five — South Central
- Butler - 77‑8 KA‑4192‑01 - U.S. 77, from the Butler/Cowley county line north to the end of the asphalt pavement (approximately 1 mile south of the south city limits of Augusta), 1.5-inch overlay, 12.0 miles, APAC Kansas Inc Shears Division, Hutchinson, Ks, $2,178,366.94.
- Pratt - 54‑76 K‑8243‑07 - U.S. 54, from US‑54/RS‑501 junction east to 1 mile east of Cairo intersection, seeding, sodding, 5.0 miles, Truelsen Blumenthal LLC DBA Soil Tek, Grimes, Ia, $163,746.00.
- Sedgwick - 54‑87 KA‑4180‑01 - U.S. 54, Hillside Street to Armour Street, pavement marking, 2.7 miles, Roadsafe Traffic Systems Inc., El Dorado, Ks, $268,288.13.
- Sedgwick— 87 TE‑0425‑01 - Pedestrian bike path in Haysville starting at existing trail at Delos Street west to Karla Avenue, pedestrian & bicycle paths, 0.3 mile, Pearson Construction LLC, Wichita, Ks, $183,709.00.
- Brown ‑7 C‑4672‑01 - Major collectors, signing, 275.5 miles, Mission Construction Co. Inc., St. Paul, Ks, $189,924.82.
- Osborne ‑ 71 C‑4619‑01 - 2.5 miles east of Alton, bridge replacement, 0.2 mile, L & M Contractors Inc., Great Bend, Ks, $487,163.50.
- Pratt - 281‑76 KA‑3551‑01 – U.S. 281 from Blaine Street north to the railroad tracks, concrete pavement, 0.4 mile, Bryant & Bryant Construction Inc., Halstead, Ks, $777,358.50.
- Saline ‑ 85 U‑0222‑01 - City of Salina (Safe Routes to School), pedestrian & bicycle paths, Pavers, Inc., Salina, Ks, $113,780.47.